[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » GR Clan League » Complaints » [The D] vs [Boom] group D
[The D] vs [Boom] group D
_KG_Date: Thursday, 2011-12-08, 7:35 PM | Message # 1
Man-At-Arms
Group: Player
Awards: 0
clan [Boom] don't reply to our scheduling thread, we still have other matches to play. they also played last match with 2 players only. So we ask to get AW for match

_KG_Date: Sunday, 2011-12-11, 9:11 AM | Message # 2
Man-At-Arms
still nothing..

[RED]HaematiteDate: Monday, 2011-12-12, 12:43 PM | Message # 3
Eagle Warrior
Group: Moderators
hmm.. seems BOOm didn't show up for long time.
Maybe we can repeat our war instead^^
So in that case, every game will be played.

_KG_Date: Monday, 2011-12-12, 1:19 PM | Message # 4
Man-At-Arms
actually all games should be finished last weekend smile

Deadlines
1st round: 11/13/2011
2nd round: 11/20/2011
3rd round: 11/27/2011
4th round: 12/04/2011
5th round: 12/11/2011

CapriolenmanDate: Monday, 2011-12-12, 3:27 PM | Message # 5
Militia
We allready got an autowin against you red, sorry wink wouldn't be fair against others if we would change scores !

anyway, the deadline was today so it wasn't even possible at all wink

greetz

[RED]HaematiteDate: Monday, 2011-12-12, 5:22 PM | Message # 6
Eagle Warrior
hä? RED A VS THE D was second Round, so finished until 20 of Novembre.
But YOU COULDN'T PLAY IN THAT WEEK.
So we were friendly and allowed you to play in round 3 with us.
And we where just like 20 mins late and all your mates where gone and you asked for AW.

So this really makes me angry, to say sth like " time is over tongue "...

Also there is nothing unfair, cause lots of games weren't played in the week they should've been played.
And we(Hosts of League) always gave any Clan the Chance to reschedule, if there are some problems.

Proof, that you wanted to schedule in later week:
http://btp.ucoz.com/forum/13-28-1

Message edited by [RED]Haematite - Monday, 2011-12-12, 5:52 PM

__SDate: Monday, 2011-12-12, 5:50 PM | Message # 7
Spearman
Group: Administrador
[The D] won't take AW because they proposed a post-deadline date and RED agreed in delaying for one week. Otherwise, RED didint show up in the scheduled time. Both teams didnt respect the previous rules. This match must be still played. If both teams can't arrange a time, both will take AL.

_KG_Date: Monday, 2011-12-12, 8:57 PM | Message # 8
Man-At-Arms
hi,

well, we are ok with replay then. but i dont think this decision is "fair". for what its worth my view on this is:
The fact is [RED]A AGREED with delay and DIDN'T SHOW at scheduled time.
yes we delay 1 week, but you agreed with it so it shouldn't be used as something to bargain with afterwards. after x weeks you give as argument for not showing up:"you were already one week behind with schedule, so we didn't have to show up" I think its a bit hypocritical to agree with delay, but when they get loss from it still use it as an argument.

also in your post you say:"they(The D) proposed a post-deadline date and RED agreed in delaying for one week". and it counts as much fault as not showing up when confirming you will play(even though there was agreed with delay)

ps: rules:
It will be tolerated 15 minutes of delay in the previous scheduled game. If a team doesn't show up after this, the other team win by W.O (3:0)
If a game crashes, it must be restored. In this case, winner team must provide a screen picture showing the end of the match.
Complaints and subjects not included in the rules will be analysed by the moderators

-> rule #1 broken(we waited longer then 15 mins btw)
subjects not included analysed by mods(not applicable here, since rule #1 broken)

just my 2¢

EDIT: after thinking about it, i am not ok with replaying matches. We got AW for legit reason (RED breaking of rule #1.), our AW is denied because of delay, the delay was a JOINT DECISION. I understand you didnt have to agree with it, but you did and therefore are evenly responsible for the delay. The only appeal versus our complaint for AW(which is clearly stated in rules we have a point) you give is; both teams agreed to delay, we had no reason whatsoever to not show up but we did it anyway.
Your point about we were just 20 minutes late is also funny since there is screenshot of Sliberhase(who played all games for RED so far) not having a clue about what was happening. Clearly you guys didnt communicate.
screenshot can be seen here:http://imageshack.us/g/690/redvsthed.jpg/

Message edited by _KG_ - Wednesday, 2011-12-14, 6:04 AM

[RED]HaematiteDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-14, 11:52 AM | Message # 9
Eagle Warrior
I don't really know where the problem is to reschedule. I think we all playin AOC for fun in this cup, not for winning.
Why couldn't you do us a favour, after we did one for you before?

If you talk about rules, you have to watch on following rule as well:
If teams have problems to arrange their games (conflicts of schedule, etc.) administrator time will be 15:00 in each end of deadline
So we weren't even allowed to schedule on a later week. That means, that you should've got AL cause you had not time to play that week.

But in case, that this isn't a tournament for money, just for fun, we thought about not to give AW as long as there are possibility to reschedule.
So all other Clans always agreed, with rescheduling after such a problem. See KLO, who had to play VS KLRZ in round three. KLRZ had some problems and KLO still gives them chance to reschedule.

Also if you say, we agreed, to schedule a week later, so it's our problem, you have to know that you already agreed with rescheduling in post above:
well, we are ok with replay then

_KG_Date: Wednesday, 2011-12-14, 1:05 PM | Message # 10
Man-At-Arms
Hi,

I think the point is being missed a bit here,and a use of double standards is very apparent here; if we take a look at how [RED] schedules we can find :
round 3 [RED]B (deadline 3rd round: 11/27/2011)
http://btp.ucoz.com/forum/13-49-1 topic is made sunday 27 november
round 3 [RED]A
http://btp.ucoz.com/forum/13-42-1
topic is made 20november, games are played 2december. matches were all 2v2
round 5 [RED]A (deadline 5th round: 12/11/2011)
topic is made 12 december

But no problems here, rules can clearly be bend a bit.

Deadlines were chosen a bit tight it seems, a lot of clans had problems getting the matches in time. I dont think all those clans should be punished for breaking rules. You also talk about fun, well i don't find any fun in begin treated as dirt by another clan, we made ourselves free to play on agreed time and you guys just cba to come.

This discussion should not be happening here, post in the topic where we got the AW against you guys. This is about [Boom] vs us (they clearly aren't active anymore) The fact that there is still time free( because much clans are behind with schedule) does not force any clan to play more matches (see example of Sl4yer, I don't see anyone forcing them to play matches and revoking their AW's) We did want to play the matches, since we showed up at scheduled time.

In the example of KLO vs Klrz, there is no likeness with this situation whatsoever, there never was a scheduled time which both clans agreed to. One clan was inactive and the other was not.

And for the last part, I only said we were ok with rematch if mods take some careful consideration here. For some reason 20 minutes after your post the situation was completely asessed and AW revoked, but the situation where the topic is about (us vs the inactive [Boom]) more extensive research is needed even though they are clearly inactive. I would like to have some feedback from non-biased mod about situation after reading my POV. If nothing changes in decision yes we will play then but for now we will wait.

bye

[RED]HaematiteDate: Thursday, 2011-12-15, 12:43 PM | Message # 11
Eagle Warrior
ARRRRRRGGGGGG... cowards^^
So we just wanted to make some nice Clanwars and no Flamewars.
But because of your childish reactions you really rain on my parade.
SO you just want to reach Finalstage and don't want to have fun.
So just take AW and go there. BTP will rape you anyway haha

We met enough nice Clans to make some traininggames or Clanwars with, like BTP , DBZ, A! and many more.
SO we don't need to get to Finalstage anymore, as we know, that we're gonna loose to DBZ, KLRZ, KLO , Slayer anyway.
Maybe BTP would have been nice games. So hope BTP will agree to make some nice traininggames with us soon^^

GG

_KG_Date: Thursday, 2011-12-15, 2:05 PM | Message # 12
Man-At-Arms
Hi,

I really don't see your problem, you constantly try to make us look like the bad guys, yet you were the ones that come in here, hijack the topic, bend the rules, agreeing to something with us and then bsing us for that decision (delay). I will repeat one more time; We did not neglect to show up at scheduled time.

Also, I am sure you networked here, a lot of clans will probably appreciate your punctuality.

/out

Forum » GR Clan League » Complaints » [The D] vs [Boom] group D
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024